Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Celebrate with My Pumpkin Challenge


Welcome to a new challenge this month at My Pumpkin Challenge.
It is a celebration around here as we have so many new friends joining My Paper Pumpkin these last months. Hope you find some inspiration here and link below your projects.

You are invited to post any type of projects with My Paper Pumpkin stamps. 
We encourage you to follow as able the theme of celebration, any of the kits are welcome!
Let the celebration begin. Don't forget to mention our challenge on your blogs and place link there. 







PD: Will be announcing our Awesome Picks as soon as possible….July 4th weekend family gatherings in process…please accept my apologies. Have a wonderful weekend! And belayed Happy Canada Day to all our friends in Canada. We are all indeed celebrating!


Come back for more inspiration every Wednesday and show us what you are creating with My Paper Pumpkin kits.

Creative Blessings,

Jessica, Boni, Heather & Cathy!

2 comments:

  1. Those projects are Absolutely Amazing, each one!!! I love, love them! Such great ideas and talent! Those candles are crazy/fun along with the stenciling and repeated wishes; love it! The pinwheel card is sooooo cute, it just grabs me; love it! And what a clever and too cute boat idea there, oh my gosh! And I love how the clear plastic bag shows itself there, as the boat outline! These projects are absolutely fabulous, fun and inspiring; wow! Thanks so much for sharing!!! Happy 4th of July, too! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are so super sweet! Thanks my sweet Donna. I can't wait to see you creating with MPP too! Yay!

      Delete

Leave us your love with your comments!